See below for details about the upcoming Lawyer Retreat from the American Bar Association.
Improving and empowering the whole lawyer.
October 5, 2018 | 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
Four Seasons Resort | Vail, CO
Quite simply, this is not the typical lawyer or law firm retreat. We will use the backdrop of Vail and the Four Seasons Resort to provide you with world class facilitators using the outdoor and indoor elements to your learning advantage. Attendees will not only learn about having difficult conversations, the importance of emotional intelligence/self-awareness and design thinking, but they will also have the opportunity to learn through collaborative interaction how to put what they are learning into practice back in their own law firms or legal organizations.
We encourage you to bring your team with you-treat this like the retreat it is meant to be! It can be hard to find the quality time to spend with your team at work. Whether you are a small firm or a large firm lawyer with a particular team or practice group, this retreat provides you with the opportunity to connect with your practice group and team, and to take advantage of having some of the best lawyer retreat facilitators in the world help you productively interact. You will have the added benefit of learning from other attorneys from around the country through many networking opportunities.
What to Expect
- To be educated and learn practical tools and techniques
- Apply them to your legal practice and personal life
- Connect with your team
- Meet other lawyers, network and grow your referral base
- Learn what the ABA offers to make your legal practice easier through practice management resources
- Have fun, relax, rejuvenate, and refocus
This Event Is For:
- Large firm lawyers, their leaders and their practice group members
- Medium firm lawyers looking for new ways to grow their practice
- Small and solo lawyers wanting to get an edge and get ahead
- Any lawyer or their administrative team wanting to grow, have fun, and relax!