Two bar publications are dedicating their feature articles to health and wellness issues this month.
The January 2019 issue of Law Practice Today from the ABA Law Practice Division is called the “Attorney Well-Being Issue” and includes:
- Crush Your New Year Goals with Psychological Capital, by Martha Knudson
- Managing the Weight of Depression, by Dr. Jeffrey Fortgang and Dr. Shawn Healy
- Reining in Perfectionism, by Jordana Alter Confino
- Well-Being for Attorneys, by Stewart Levine
- Positive Psychology Can Improve Your Relational Well-Being, by Suzann Pileggi Pawelski
Access these articles and more in the January 2019 issue of Law Practice Today.
The January-February 2019 issue of the DC Bar’s publication, The Washington Lawyer, includes:
- A message from DC Bar President Esther Lim, titled “Be Well”
- When Judges Need Help, by Anna Stolley Persky
- Fighting the Stigma, Breaking the Silence: The D.C. Bar Lawyer Assistance Program, by John Murph
- First Person: Stories of Recovery and Resilience, compiled by Jeffery Leon
- Coping & The Road to Wellness, by Sarah Kellogg
Access these articles and more in the January-February 2019 issue of The Washington Lawyer.