The Attorney Well-Being Committee of the ABA Law Practice Division is seeking webinar proposals for its inaugural Lawyer Well-Being Week, May 4-8, 2020. The five areas of focus for the webinars are:
- Stay Strong (physical well-being)
- Align (spiritual well-being)
- Engage and Grow (occupational/intellectual well-being)
- Connect (social well-being)
- Feel Well (emotional well-being)
Webinars that are selected will be offered to ABA membership and marketed to numerous state, local, and private bar organizations.
The deadline for submissions is December 13, 2019. You can submit your proposal here.