Wednesday, March 11, 2015 | 3:30 p.m. Eastern Time
Suicide Safe is a new suicide prevention app developed by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA). The new tool is being debuted via a live webinar on March 11, 2015, which will include a demonstration of the app and a discussion about SAMHSA’s latest advancements in suicide prevention. At the conclusion of this webinar, participants will:
(1) Gain awareness of Suicide Safe and its value to the primary care and behavioral health communities.
(2) Gain insight into how SAMHSA is contributing to the advancement of suicide prevention.
(3) Understand how primary care and behavioral health providers can use the app for guidance on how to talk with patients who exhibit suicidal ideation and/or behaviors.
(4) Understand how to access and use the various features of Suicide Safe.
(5) Obtain information on how to share Suicide Safe with colleagues.
Suicide Safe is now available for free on Apple(r) and Android(tm) mobile devices.
Learn More and Register for the Webinar here.